Above you can see what is quite possibly the silliest 17 minutes of battlefield you will ever see. I would like to take you through this trailer, and show you the moments of lunacy that would be out of place in a call of duty release
1. 155 rounds of ammo appear out of nowhere.
2. “Heads down, let ‘em pass” AI keeps sprinting across open ground…
3. The extraction chopper makes them fight through heavily populated areas instead of just landing next to them as it skims across the ground
4. The extraction chopper then asks for permission from player to shoot at enemy WHO ARE SHOOTING AT IT
5. The chopper then insists on extraction on top of a building that’s falling down, next to an attack chopper. Thats firing at them
6. The player survived a several story fall, and a solid concrete block landing on them without any fractures, internal bleeding, hemothorax or any other medical complication. He’s eyes are for some reason blurry, but that’s about it.
7. Their combat knife is sharper than your average scalpel
8. Apparently bones instantly crumble. He should probably be taking calcium and bisphosphonates in that case
9. He stops bleeding within 5 seconds of amputation, and yet is still apparently going into shock. Either these crack soldiers never learnt what shock is, or the guy’s blood is now invisible
10. Who shoots the window of a car out underwater? The sudden change in pressure will not be good for them
So there we have it. 10 insane moments in a trailer that looks more like call of duty with better graphics than a battlefield game. Lets hope the multiplayer reveal is better hey?